WhiFinCog

For Whittaker-Finch-Cognetti Family & Friends To Blog Till They Can Blog No More!

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Shee_rah77's Response to the WhiFinCog Questioner

1. What food do you like that most people hate?
Asparagus

2. What food do you hate that most people love?
Raw Tomatoes

3. What famous person, whom many people may find attractive, is most unappealing to you?
Pink I think most people find her attractive but I think she is fugly and she has a male abdomen.

4. What famous person, whom many people may find unappealing, do you find
attractive?
Jack Nicholson I am not sure if everyone finds him unappealing but he is a crusty old man and I still think he is hot is some way.

5. What popular trend baffles you?
Extremely low-rider jeans. I do not care who you are having your ass crack hang out is not attractive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home