WhiFinCog

For Whittaker-Finch-Cognetti Family & Friends To Blog Till They Can Blog No More!

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

This Week's Quiz

Ok here we go again. Let's have a better turnout this week. OK?

1: Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:

of settlement with him. Also, he felt without knowing why that something of importance would happen tonight.
From The Heart is A Lonely Hunter by Carson McCullers
Yes, it is from Oprah's Book Club....

2: Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?:

A Care Package box from my friend Paula with mostly peanuts in it now.

3: What is the last thing you watched on TV?:

Democratic Convention replay on the news


4: WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what the time is:

7:40pm

5: Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?:

7:59pm

6: With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?:

Billy Joel playing Italian restaurant, Air Conditioner, Bathroom Door closing in the hallway of the hooch (trailer) must be my neighbors

7: When did you last step outside? what were you doing?:

About 30 minutes ago I threw a microwave box away. I finally got a microwave I am really moving up in the hooch world in Bagdaddy.

8: Before you came to this website, what did you look at?:

some random blog where I found this quiz

9: What are you wearing?:

hello kitty pj pants and a microsoft 2000 t-shirt

10: Did you dream last night?

not that i recall

11: When did you last laugh?

talking on the phone to my mom about my husband's long shaggy hair and how he refuses to cut it in Iraq.

12: What is on the walls of the room you are in?:

Since I live in a metal box I do not really consider what I have walls but ok there is a Dog calendar that I bought to before I came here, clock, 2 coloring book pictures my friend Anna's kids colored for me, a map of middle east/europe, pictures of my dog "Bristol" and of family & friends


13: Seen anything weird lately?:

Seen a guy wearing capri pants while standing in line for lunch in the palace.


14: What do you think of this quiz?:

It is great fun since I do not have much of a life considering where I live.

15: What is the last film you saw?:

Some old 80's movie with John Candy in it "Family Vacation" I think it was called or something like that.

16: If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?:

A Jet so I could go anywhere at anytime.

17: Tell me something about you that I don't know:

I am already a multi-millionaire..


18: If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?:

Ok I know this sounds like something a contestant would say in a Beauty pageant but "I would rid the world of hunger and allow that all children had equal educational opportunities worldwide."


19: Do you like to dance?:

Yeappers

20: Imagine your first/second child is a girl, what do you call her?:

Ok I will answer this but if anyone I know steals my name they will answer to me
Cadence Louise


21: Imagine your first/second child is a boy, what do you call him?:

Rocco Anthony might have to name him Robert Anthony Junior if Rob has his way but I will call him "Rocco"


22: Would you ever consider living abroad?:

umm let's just say yes but never did I think the 1st placed I lived abroad would be Baghdad, Iraq

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home