WhiFinCog

For Whittaker-Finch-Cognetti Family & Friends To Blog Till They Can Blog No More!

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

The Birthday Five

1. Hey, baby, what's your sign? Do you think it fits you pretty well?
Taurus which is described as stubborn, inflexible, and unchanging. Not so sure I agree with all that. We love good food, a good laugh, and the finer things in life. That is all me, Baby!
No other sign in the zodiac is closer to earth then Taurus. The main objective in leading a Taurean life is primarily (though not entirely) to maintain stability and physical concerns. Your inner spiritual sense longs for earthly harmony and wholesomeness.
Ok, I guess the above describes me. Really I do not get into astrology anymore at all. It really just does not interest me though it used to back in the day.

2. What's the worst birthday gift you've ever received?
Milli Vanilli tickets for my 12th Birthday. Well, it just happened the whole concert was to take place just after they admitted to lip syncing. So, the tour was cancelled and all I had for that birthday was the stupid tickets for the biggest joke in the music business.

3. What's the best birthday gift you've ever received?
This is a hard one. I am totally drawing a blank. I mean I know I have received gifts for most all my birthdays but I cannot think of one. I must be losing my mind.

4. What's the best way you've celebrated your birthday thus far?
The one I remember the most is my 17th Birthday which was a surprise party at my house. This was somehow kept from me and I was truly surprised. Plenty of crazy stuff happened that night and we had a blast. I can remember drinking wine out of a box.

5. What are your plans for this weekend? Plans? I am in Baghdad! So my plans this weekend are to countdown the hours till it is Wednesday and time to get out of the Bagdaddy Hood.

Ok this is your Friday Five (well Thursday here but we have been through the whole it is Friday in the middle east thing) Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home