WhiFinCog

For Whittaker-Finch-Cognetti Family & Friends To Blog Till They Can Blog No More!

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Back in the USSR... well, actually the US

Yes all, I am back. Just me, not my wife... she went on to explore the rest of Europe. We will be back together and once again be one big happy family. I am working this week in DC / N.VA... staying in a hotel. Though my alias has been uncovered (Robert Trout), I have successfully managed to get the hotel to believe my real name was Born Bony... Though they spelled Born the european way - Bourne - (they must know my wife is on tour).HeBang and Molle are both here, and lots of talk about going to the strip club for lunch, but we keep forgetting we are in Virginia... They dont even allow public intoxication here.

OK, all for now... it is late and time for bed... just wish there was someone here to find the remote for me.

BoNY OUT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home