WhiFinCog

For Whittaker-Finch-Cognetti Family & Friends To Blog Till They Can Blog No More!

Saturday, August 13, 2005

The Sterners

Well finally after a month without internet, I am connected to the world again, but just barely. I have my old computer up and running. She is six years old and keeps on ticking. We have been enjoying our summer but it has been cooler here than I would have liked. Sweatshirt in Aug.

My new computer has parts that will be replaced via the warranty. I cannot seem to find passwords to the sterner.com email right now so I cannot check that yet. I can however get to the TASterner@outdrs.net without any problem. So if you need something use that one or both. I will eventually get it.

Well, I am just glad to be back. Without a t.v. we get no news and it was driving me crazy. I miss all the space ship drama.

Coming to the US in Oct. Hope that all goes well and we can see some of you all.

The Sterners

1 Comments:

Blogger shee_rah77 said...

I am glad you are back on! Hopefully, your new pc will be back on it's feet real soon.

8/14/2005 08:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home