WhiFinCog

For Whittaker-Finch-Cognetti Family & Friends To Blog Till They Can Blog No More!

Monday, September 26, 2005

I just got Punk'D!

Jossip is reporting that the big news of the weekend that being Ashton Kutcher's marriage to Demi Moore was one big publicity stunt! Apparently Ashton is using it for the season premiere of his show Punk'D! John. B Meyers who runs the site AshtonHacked.com sent the following note to Jossip:I wanted to let you know that the Us "exclusive" about Ashton and Demi getting married is WRONG. Ashton Kutcher is pulling a series of elaborate pranks on the news media for the premiere of his MTV show PUNK'D. I have inside information on this (see e-mail below). I am willing to talk exclusively with the highest bidder.
I'm sending this out to a dozen news orgs simultaneously, so write back ASAP if you are interested. Would be a shame to have Us Punk'd without being able to write the retraction yourselves.
I'm so confused! Or is this John B. bitch trying to punk us? Or is it that I really don't care. I'm not sure which one, but I'll let you know when I come up with the answer!
[Jossip]
(dlisted.blogspot.com)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home