WhiFinCog

For Whittaker-Finch-Cognetti Family & Friends To Blog Till They Can Blog No More!

Thursday, July 08, 2004

Finally

I am really glad Kate was actually able to post since she is the one who asked me to make this blog! Also, I was finally able to get Lacey as a member of the blog. She was experiencing technical difficulties and I almost thought Kate was too since it took her so long to post.
About you answers Kateā€¦
What are stupid wrestling shoes/ballet shoes? I must be out of it or maybe it is because I live in Baghdad but I have no idea what you are talking about.
And one more thing, about the country music comment. Country music is America's most popular radio format so maybe people do not enjoy it like you do but they sure do listen to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home