WhiFinCog

For Whittaker-Finch-Cognetti Family & Friends To Blog Till They Can Blog No More!

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Day 8

Yes, we are still alive and kicking. Haven't been into blogging since the whole I can't upload my pictures on the ship thing. I think it is day 8 but either way we are headed to Pallma De Marco, Spain (not sure one spelling) We went to Tunis in North Africa yesterday. Certainly not our best stop. Reminded me of Baghdad in a way and that is not good. Went shopping today in Sardina, Italy and got a dress for the last formal night. Hopefully the pictures on this formal night will come out better then the others. I must say I am not very photo worthy on this cruise. Rob has looked good in all the photos. We have been gambling and drinking lot of good wine and champagne. We actually had a pretty early night last night. I think we were just both really wore out. We have meet tons of nice people on the ship and it is fun to hang out with them late into the night. Well, enough for now just wanted to let everyone know we are still here and having a fabulous time and not worrying about any hurricanes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home