WhiFinCog

For Whittaker-Finch-Cognetti Family & Friends To Blog Till They Can Blog No More!

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Ok I Did It..

I just finished the online application for Florida Dept of Education to receive my initial 3 year temporary teaching certificate. I requested to be certified in 2 subjects
Business Education (6-12)
Industrial Arts-Technology Education (6-12)
Hopefully by getting both it will leave me open for more job opportunities
After the state approves my application, I have 3 years to get my professional certification (all the "teacher" classes) The county we live in offers a one year accelerated program. I will go that route if possible.
Well, I am excited. All I can think about it I want to go back to school so I guess that means I need to go and work at one. But I have to get through this year in Baghdad hell first. Almost time for our cruise in the Mediterranean, 30 more days to wait. Athens here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home