WhiFinCog

For Whittaker-Finch-Cognetti Family & Friends To Blog Till They Can Blog No More!

Thursday, August 12, 2004

BoNY's 1st & Favs For Music

1. What was the first band you saw in concert?
Whoever sings that song "Delta Dawn" and I just found out that would be "Tanya Tucker" when I was about 6 years old. The 1st Band would be KISS.

2. Who is your favorite artist/band now?
I guess I just do not have one.
3. What's your favorite song?
Jam On It by Newcleus-it is the best break dancing song ever it came out like in 1983 one of the 1st rap hip-hop songs. For the lyrics click here

4. If you could play any instrument, what would it be?
Piano-I Like the Mix of Ebony and Ivory.

5. If you could meet any musical icon (past or present), who would it be and why?
Frank Sinatra because his music has had the ability to span accoss many generations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home