WhiFinCog

For Whittaker-Finch-Cognetti Family & Friends To Blog Till They Can Blog No More!

Monday, August 02, 2004


The official Bush Cheney 04 Event Pack. We will be receiving this in Baghdad so we can support our man. My parents will also be receiving two yard signs to put in their front yard. This is kind of a tradition, that goes back a few elections (before I could even vote) I had a boyfriend who was a huge George Senior supporter and he put a sign in our yard. Meanwhile, my dad was for Ross Perot (yes, do not ask! Let's just hope he does not vote for Nader in this election!) He found a sign for Perot in someone's yard and decided to borrow it and put it in his. Well, that did not last because someone decided to borrow the sign from our yard a few nights later. No one touched the Bush sign... Wonder what will happen this year? It better not involve anyone who lives in my parent's house taking or defacing my signs! Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home