WhiFinCog

For Whittaker-Finch-Cognetti Family & Friends To Blog Till They Can Blog No More!

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

OK I am Back...

Yes.. Back home and back on the blog. I have not had time to respond to the last post which seems to be a speech that Kerry made. I am really not sure since the person who posted it did not list any information on it. All I have to say about the whole speech is that the people of Iraq are way better off today then they were before. The whole thing Kerry said about electricity and unemployment is way off. I have documentation somewhere to prove and will post it very soon.
Besides all that I am getting settled in back in the USA! Happy to be home and happy to see my dog "Bristol"
I will be posting pictures from our cruise very soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home